We design and model energy-efficient buildings using BIM technology.
We coordinate multi-disciplinary models: architectural, structural, MEP installation - sanitary, HVAC, fire protection and electrical.
BIM Manufacture uses modern software during designing and modeling process in BIM technology.
We use Revit for designing and modeling objects. The software is based on an integrated actual database updated by the professionals.
This working process allows to reduce design errors. Revit platform gives a possibility to exchange information between multi-disciplinary teams and lets us provide high quality design of the building.
The building and its elements are precisely matched - " made to measure".
BIM models are updated immediately when changes appear.
For example when changing the wall thickness on plan it changes everywhere in the model - in sections, plans , 3D views and schedules.
We produce accurate models of BIM objects of public buildings, sacred buildings, residential and others.
We create BIM models for each stage of the design (from conception, construction design, through tender design, detailed design until the as-built projects) :
- MEP - Sanitary, HVAC ,
- MEP - Electrical,
We offer optimal design process in BIM technology in area listed below:
Mechanical installation, building services:
- Mechanical ventilation,
- Water supply and sewerage,
- Fire protection using smoke exhaust and sprinklers,
- Natural gas,
- Central vacuum cleaner,
- Rainwater recovery,
- Heating and cooling recovery,
- Solar water heater installations,
Electrical and automation:
- Switchgear distribution,
- Lighting fixtures and cable trays,
- Automatic HVAC and smoke garages,
- Fire alarm system,
- Security systems (sound and visual systems),
- Access control,
- Photovoltaic installations (PV),
Additionally we offer:
- Energy performance certificates and analysis,
- Calculations and regulation of heating, cooling and hot water circulation installations,
- Multi-disciplinary BIM coordination.
- Report of clashes detected in multi-discipline BIM model,
- Creation of gbXML files for importing to IES, HAP,
- Creation of IFC models for mobile use (Tekla BIMsight),
- Analysis of installed power and the true demand for heating and cooling in building,
- BIM-based soil analysis movement,
Do you have any questions you want to ask about the details? Do you need any additional product that is not listed above?